MOUNTAIN ISLAND CHARTER SCHOOL IS COMMITTED TO HELP REDUCE THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
MICS is committed to protect our students, faculty and staff. Please review the updated COVID-19 health and safety protocols HERE, which include the following procedures:
- Face coverings/masks are required for all individuals when indoors.
- Prior to arrival, monitor for symptoms at home and stay home if sick.
- Report any positive cases and exposures to Christine Hancock (email@example.com).
- Monitoring at home includes that staff and students must disclose (within the last 10 – 14 day period):
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who tested positive?
- Have you developed symptoms?
COVID-19 Policies from the State/DHHS
Click HERE for resources including:
- Strong Schools NC: Public Health Toolkit (K-12)
- COVID-19 Contact Tracing Procedures for K-12 Schools
- Key Updates Summary
MICS Counseling Team Instagram Page:
Be sure to follow the MICS Counseling Team Instagram page, micscounselingnc. The team posts daily as an additional way to encourage and support our school community.