MOUNTAIN ISLAND CHARTER SCHOOL IS COMMITTED TO HELP REDUCE THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
- Prior to arrival, monitor for symptoms at home and stay home if sick.
- Report any positive cases and exposures to Malinda Cobb (email@example.com).
- Monitoring at home includes that staff and students must disclose (within the last 10 – 14 day period):
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who tested positive?
- Have you developed symptoms?
- Strong Schools NC: Public Health Toolkit (K-12)
- COVID-19 Contact Tracing Procedures for K-12 Schools
- Key Updates Summary
Update - January 31, 2022
Please contact Malinda Cobb (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as you are aware that your student has symptoms of Covid-19 or that your student has been exposed to someone that has tested positive to Covid-19. The school can guide you through the process to ensure that your child can return to school safely and in the shortest time possible.