MOUNTAIN ISLAND CHARTER SCHOOL IS COMMITTED TO HELP REDUCE THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
MICS is committed to protect our students, faculty and staff. That is why ALL visitors and staff will be required to wear masks indoors and are not permitted on campus if:
- They have tested positive for COVID-19, until they meet criteria for return.
- They have recently had close contact with a person with COVID-19, until they meet criteria for return.
- They are showing COVID-19 symptoms, until they meet criteria for return.
COVID-19 Policies from the State/DHHS
Click HERE for resources including:
- Strong Schools NC: Public Health Toolkit (K-12)
- NCDHHS Interim Guidance on K-12 COVID-19 Antigen Testing
- Reference Guide for Suspected, Presumptive, or Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 (K-12)
- Strong Schools NC Infection Control and PPE Guidance (K-12)
- COVID-19 Contact Tracing Procedures for K-12 Schools
- What Are We Learning About COVID-19 and Children?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Key Updates Summary
MICS Counseling Team Instagram Page:
Be sure to follow the MICS Counseling Team Instagram page, micscounselingnc. The team posts daily as an additional way to encourage and support our school community.