Faculty & Staff Positions - Mountain Island Charter School
Thank you for your interest in employment at Mountain Island Charter School. Current open positions are listed below. MICS continually accepts applications for substitute teaching, bus drivers, and other positions. Due to the high volume of applications received, not all applicants will be contacted or interviewed. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you. Additionally, you may upload your application to www.indeed.com.
Email your resumes to Mr. Glenn Byrum, MS/HS Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in a position in grades 6-12.
Email your resumes to Ms. Karen Riner, Elementary School Principal at email@example.com if you are interested in a position in grades K-5.
Open Positions for the 2020-2021 Academic Year
Open Positions for the 2021-2022 Academic Year
- High School Counselor - Grades 9-12
- High School Science Teacher - Physical Science, AP Physics
- High School Math Teacher - Math I, Math Intervention
- Middle/High School Teaching Assistant
- K-5 Teacher
- K-5 Teaching Assistant
- Child Nutrition - Experience Preferred
No additional positions are open at this time. If you would like to submit your application to be included in our applicant pool, we are accepting applications for the following positions.
- Classroom Teachers (K-5)
- Math Teacher (Grades 6-8)
- Math Teacher (Grades K-5)
- Math Teacher (Grades 9-12)
- English Language Arts Teacher (Grades 6-8)
- English Language Arts Teacher (9-12)
- Social Studies Teacher (Grades 6-8)
- Social Studies Teacher (Grades 9-12)
- Science Teacher (Grades 6-8)
- Science Teacher (Grades 9-12)